Hi everyone

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmyk

Hopefully everyone is doing well.
It’s been a long time since I’ve been on the site. I’ve been suffering with a bout of depression. I have been ever since my valve replacement in 2017. Health wise, I feel well. There is a CT scan coming up in a couple of weeks.
About a year after my surgery, I had a severe bleeding issue which landed me back in the hospital for a month.
While recovering from that, they found a thoracic aortic aneurism. For the last 2 years it has grown very little.
I’ve been trying to watch my weight and eat healthy. The cardiologist advised it because of cholesterol. Since my surgery, I went up to 280 pounds. I’m currently at 210.
I hope everyone is staying safe from the pandemic.

Wow you have lost a lot of weight, that's impressive! I'm so sorry to hear you are suffering from depression. There's a lot to deal with right now on top of what sounds like some trouble ever since surgery. I wish you health and hope your strategies to stabilize your mood give you relief.

Yes that is impressive! This is a great site for finding support and advice. I wish you the best.

Latest posts

Back