Hi all, Dr.s appt. update,

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tnboomer1013

Just a short note to let you all know what was said. He said I was doing great, he took me off all meds except for the dreaded coumadin :eek:. He has released me to return to work but with a weight restriction of 15 lbs. The soreness is all but gone and I feel great. So it is off to work next week. Not bad for just 7 weeks post op. Thank you all for the prayers and the good thoughts through out this ordeal. All of you will continue to be in ours.

Thanks great Boomer! I am sure you will continue to progress with flying colors.

How has your INR been treating you?

Take care,

great news

great news

Hey Boomer..what good news!! I guess its back to normal for you..I hope that you take it easy and don't be to "Macho"
Its only been 7 weeks..so you're still healing.
I hope that I do as well as you. You are my inspiration..since you're the only other person that I know of that has had bypass and valve done..so you are a role model..wether you like it or not :)
Thanks for your support !! I will soon decide if it will be Duke or Cleveland!!
Joan

Hi Gina

Hi Gina

I don't really know about my inr Gina. I suppose it is ok though I don't have it checked until Thursday. GO VOLS

Hey Maxximom let us know which it will be before Sunday. Which ever way you go I don't think you can go wrong. As far as doing the work thing I don't have a choice. After 3 months bill collectors knocking down the door. I f I don't come up with a house note soon they won't even have a door to beat on. Good luck to you, as always you will be in our thoughts and prayers. :)

Back