Hey you fitness and exercise junkies...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Notice Is Hereby Served

Notice Is Hereby Served

The go ahead for the addition of the Thong forum err, the Active Lifestyles forum has been approved. I'll be working on getting it started up later this afternoon.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. ;)

No problem folks. Please let me know if you see any other threads that need to be placed in here. I only went through the first pages of all forums. I did not leave redirects for the threads I moved. If I did, the forums would look like crap. Just let me know if you find any.

Thanks much! :D

I'm in. Active cyclist, road and mountain. Swimmer. Part time runner. Avid chili cook and periodic binge drinker. (goes with the chili cookoff scene)

Jim
Pending Ross Procedure 11/17/03

Chilihead

Chilihead

Jim..Are you having your surgery the 17th???Ross can get it on the calendar..Bonnie

That's my plan. I'm having to jump through hoops to get it OK'd by my insurance, since the surgeon I'm using stopped taking my HMO in March. I want to make damn sure I won't bankrupt my family by getting some fancy surgeon to do my valve job. I just got back from a week in Big Bend National Park. I go there every November for the Terlingua Chili Cookoff. We got 3rd place in the large showmanship category. It was 5 days and nights of camping and excessive beer drinking. I had to stop by a clinic and have the smile surgically removed from my face before I got home to the family!

Take care,

Jim

Congrats

Congrats

Now..can you post your recipe?:p :p I've got the beer..:p :p oops..forgot..this is the healthy heart thread..better walk the dog.:p Bonnie

Ross - you keep pushing the AVR.com thong thing, but it seems to keep dropping through the crack - so to speak. Not much advertising space on those things these days. Maybe the law of diminishing returns ??? Chris

Latest posts

Back