hey yall

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

Tried and tried to get into vr and fimally made it today. Thanks for birthdaywishes.

i moved to $harpsburg Ga on late 2009, built onto daughter's house so they are on the other side of my apartment always. Working out very well. We have pets plus 4 generations around all the time. Health must be ok as I am still here. 82 last week. Came to vr in its infancy and hsve seen births, deaths of precious frie n ds, met a bunch in person,, saw marriages a nd watched the teens get to adulthood. Sorta like the way life goes, isn't it except without actual physical bodies, only pictures.

one of my bypasses failed last yr but was fixed w i th a stent through groin route. Had a bad fall (over friendly fami l y dog wreck) Dec last year. Broke wrist badly t (right ione, of course). Don't let any one tell you it's a simple.break. it has affected myentire life. Our own Lorraine had the same fall 4 month before me and she's had to give up her job and go to disabled. We commiserate together. I have found her help a world of benefit for.me.

hope yall are warm as you can be. My wise children figured a warm winter would be best so they sent me home with son/wife. To Bradenton, Fl. It's 44 this mornin.

i do type better than this. Will do better nxt time

love yall

Just read your post - 11,636 posts !!! You have written a lot here - I'm so impressed ! I do hope your wrist will heal some time soon.

Happy Birthday to you for last week from another Anne on the other side of the pond where it's pretty cold at the moment !

Hey Ann! What a welcome surprise to see your post this morning! I didn't realize you had headed to FL for the duration, but I'm glad you did. It will warm up for you eventually. I guess I missed your birthday this time around. I underwent a tonsillectomy that day and haven't been online much since then. Happy belated birthday!

ANN! How wonderful to "see" you again! So sorry to hear about the rough patches you've been through, but I'll have to agree that it can't be all bad if you're still here to tell about it.

A lot has been going on - both here and "at home" for us. One of these days, we'll have to set a spell and catch up. Until then, be well, my good friend.

I concur! A wonderful surprise to hear from you and hope that you have no more 'issues' this year. You were one of the first to welcome me to vr.org!
Don't be a stranger. :)

Hey, Ann! I remember you well from the early days! I drifted away for a long time, myself (old screen name Lisa). I hope you're in the pink of health soon! You and Bonnie were always so kind to me.

Hey yourself, it's such a treat to see your VR name pop up!!! It sounds like you've had some some ups and downs (literally). We're pretty warm here in Tucson--75F today. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your 4 generations.

Having trouble getting in here but wwill keep trying til it's right. Using a kindle pad should not make a difference, should it? I am ready to get up to speed.

Mornin.. hope you sre havin a.good day. I am, do far.

mary, i had tonsilectomy at age24 along with.first born who was.4. We stayed overnight in hospital; went.home to.mother's next day. Daughter asked mother to fix her grits, eggs, toast for breakfast. She ate every crumb. I was on a liquid diet f o r over a mnth! So, bless you. It id a sore adventure. Kinda like heart surgery

Hi Ann -- great to hear from you! Hope Florida will be good to you this winter -- we've had a brief cold spell here in SC too, but seem to be coming out of it now. Wishing you best for healing and good health. Please keep posting -- we love to hear from you. The changes here on the site have made it a little more challenging but I know Hank is working hard to smooth everything out for us. Blessings to you.

hensylee;n849903 said:
Mornin.. hope you sre havin a.good day. I am, do far.

mary, i had tonsilectomy at age24 along with.first born who was.4. We stayed overnight in hospital; went.home to.mother's next day. Daughter asked mother to fix her grits, eggs, toast for breakfast. She ate every crumb. I was on a liquid diet f o r over a mnth! So, bless you. It id a sore adventure. Kinda like heart surgery
10 days out and I was told to stay on soft foods until Turkey Day - 1. No aspirin products until then, but I was able to stop the pain meds the day before yesterday. The pain was much greater with the tonsillectomy than with AVR. Much greater. Much, much greater!!! Sure wish I had my mom to go home to.

Superbob;n849904 said:
Hi Ann -- great to hear from you! Hope Florida will be good to you this winter -- we've had a brief cold spell here in SC too, but seem to be coming out of it now. Wishing you best for healing and good health. Please keep posting -- we love to hear from you. The changes here on the site have made it a little more challenging but I know Hank is working hard to smooth everything out for us. Blessings to you.
Tks. Nice to see everybody. VR members seem toalways eventually pop back in. Eve Joy. Her boys were babies, her hubby was off to the wa r s. Now the boys are nearly grown and hubby is retired from service.Www

Nice surprise to see you on VRC again. I had a frustrating time trying to get on and post also. Glad to see you were finally successful in making it here. It was nice to hear Hank is working on it! Sorry about your health and hope it doesn't hurt too much to type so we can have you back posting. You were missed. Looking forward to seeing you posts.

Latest posts

Back