hey, y'all!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

Mornin, Y'all - finally moved into my new digs last week but not altogether. got boxes and boxes still in storage but they are comin soon. At least my furniture is installed. What a joy and pleasure. Son in law did all the building on his weekends off, with some help from his sons, my son and occasionally other family members and for some of it, professionals. It turned out to be really, really nice and far beyond what I thought it would be. It is very comfortable.

Missed all y'all, you know. Thought of you often, like every day. I have been in touch some with a few members and see them on Face Book.

Do you know of Evelyn's news? Tyce is very, very ill as you may know. His illness is dreadful and terminal. If she hasn't posted, please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. She appreciates all the prayers and can use all of them.

The household here is a very busy one. I am 'living' with 4 others, tho my quarters are private. Daughter/husband, their son, their granddaughter, two dogs. Come next Monday the granddaughter will be back in school so the house will be very quiet all day and then life will return to routine. NIce. I love routine, don't you?

Just wanted to say hey and I expect I will be around a lot more, once my daily life goes back to some semblance of what it used to be.

Hi Ann, glad to hear you are settled in your new place. I thought it funny when I read that you have your furniture but not all your stuff. We moved house last week, and we have all our stuff but not one stick of furniture. aaaaggghhh
Its very difficult, bags and boxes of stuff everywhere but nowhere to store anything.

Wishing you happiness in your new home. x

smilinghandwaving.gif

Hi, Ann! Glad to see you! We'd left the light on for ya so long, the electric company threatened to cut us off. Said we were draining the grid . . . whatever that means.:wink2:

Latest posts

Back