Here it is!

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

M

michellep

Well, here it is, the tawdry shirt with all of it's magical powers. Please note the lack of makeup and styled hair. I am very brave to post this.
I had my follow-up appointment day and everyone is amazed at my progress. Who's next?

M

Mary

Very becoming, Michelle.

Your radiant good health outshines the tawdriness of the shirt!

G

geebee

Michelle,

I don't look that good WITH hair and makeup done. You are/look amazing and I hope things continue on this great path.

L

lynn

Good heavens! You look great!! :)

(I was still in the hospital at one week, I'm jealous)

P

Phyllis

You look wonderful and outshine the shirt! Amazing recovery- keep up the good work!:D

R

ruth

You look positively FABULOUS!!!!

You look positively FABULOUS!!!!

Wow, you look soooo good for 1 week out! Just amazing. Darn, I was just barely home from the hospital then and certainly not up for a shirt and pose yet.

I mean, you look good even IN THAT SHIRT which is really saying something :p

You have served the Divine Order well, Lady Michelle!

All my best,
Lady Ruth

K

Karlynn

The women certainly have a way of making the Tawdry Shirt much less tawdry.

Christina L

One week ago??

One week ago??

That can't be - you look absolutely radiant!! So happy that your surgery went so well and you are recovering so smoothly. You lucky!! :)

Christina L

M

maka

Come on Michelle,,,tell the truth, you took that picture BEFORE you went for OHS,,,,right? it just cant' be...ONE WEEK????

W

wildcat fan

Hey Michelle ,

WOW you look awesome and you are very beutiful no matter what anyone says . Alot of people I know are commenting on how good I look considering that I had OHS in Nov.2006 the good news is I have finally returned to work this week and it drained me both physically and mentally. Well gotta go for now .

Chris
Asendcing Aortic Anerusym 5.2 c.m. in dilation/ Aortic valve replaced Nov.2006
Dr.Sam Pollock @ Baptist Hospital East in Louisville,Ky

P

Phyllis

Stretch, Ruth, David and the rest. You all need to repost your pictures in this thread so they are all here for future viewing and comparison!