help help

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That missing will always be there. But you sound strong and will handle it.

I went to his website and what a lovely tribute. also lit a candle. the candles are such lovely memories, aren't they?

Your gray kitty is a real beauty. Had a gray one once a time that looked like yours. Surely this kitty gives you a lot of company in these last six months. she/he sure seems to love Victor.

glad you are sticking w/us.

Ann

Ann

:(
Ann thank you so much.

I havent told anyone but Victors family is/was about as useless as fly poo during everything. maybe they had ahd it but they just abandoned us both. I wont go into details but suffice to say they were like the family from hell.
you all here have been the best along with our caregivers, who stuck by us both to and with me past-the bitter end.

I am SO glad i came back here to share with you all.

You know what Ann, I did get 5 more years with him adter that dreadfull day when he once again, left the operation by the way side....so...well...I just appreciate what time I had.

And I appreciate you all here.

~shirley

Praline

Praline

Thank you so much. I went to see ...thank you for the candle and the words as well.

I cant tell you how much I appreciate it.
((((((Praline))))))

All

All

Just want to let you all know how much I appreciate you going to check in on my Victor.

Those who knew us ....well you know how much he meant-means to me.
Those who didnt know us-well, I guess by now you know anyway.

It's been six months....hard to believe.
I will always be-

~2hartsas1
(will always remember the precious look on his face when I began our journey here with that username.)

Hi Shirley,

I have only been a member since Feb 2008, so I do not remember you and Victor. I want to express my condolences. I will say a prayer for Victor. I am sure he is in God's arms. I will say a prayer for you Shirley, that God will make you stronger, with each passing day. That finally you will be at peace, with all of your wonderful memories of Victor.

Please keep in contact with the forum!

Kathy

Kathy

thank you for your kindness. Much appreciated.
and I will be around. The people here mean too much to me. I never should have left in the first place.

Last edited:
This story touched me very much. I used the link provided by Ross and read through the history. I am sorry and sad that Victor didn't think he could go through this surgery, and it's true that maybe he couldn't have.....I can understand someone making a choice like that....most of us felt pretty good when planning and having our surgeries....it's not an easy choice when you are very sick. I hope both Victor and Shirly find peace now. I guess things happen exactly as they are suppose too.

Mileena

Mileena

Mileena

thank you. and thank you for posting on Victors site. i feel he is at peace. I am working on it. little at a time.

Hello Shirley....

Yes, I do remember you. I'm so sorry to hear about your hubby. I instantly thought of the song, "My Way" when I read your posts. My prayers will be with you.

It's good to hear from you. Please stay on and join in on the site......

Evelyn

hi Evelyn,
Thank you for your support.
i am staying.
I cant remember, but if havent, please do light a candle on Victors site, and/or sign condolence. Ross posted the site link in the memorial section here.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back