Hello all...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rioone

I am very glad to now be a part of this great resource. On December 2nd I had my aortic valve replaced with the ON-X and had the Maze Procedure done for chronic afib. Doing better then I expected to be. I developed a nasty chest cold (for lack of a better term) so coughing a lot. Coughing does hurt, especially in the morning when pain meds are mostly worn off. Anyway you all were a big help to my family and I before and after surgery. THANKS! Now just trying to recover

I am very glad to now be a part of this great resource. On December 2nd I had my aortic valve replaced with the ON-X and had the Maze Procedure done for chronic afib. Doing better then I expected to be. I developed a nasty chest cold (for lack of a better term) so coughing a lot. Coughing does hurt, especially in the morning when pain meds are mostly worn off. Anyway you all were a big help to my family and I before and after surgery. THANKS! Now just trying to recover
Welcome to this great forum. One day at a time....best wishes for a smooth recovery.

Hi Rioone,

I too had an AVR and Maze procedure in May this year. Since this time I've had no aFib what-so-ever after almost 30 years of putting up with it. I can't tell you how liberating it is to be free of the aFib beast.

All the best.

Phil.

Latest posts

Back