Hello All

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back into action. This one shook me up pretty good. Not only did I have a hard time coming off the vent, but the infections were well on their way to exterminating me. Doc said one more week and I may not have been around to have them removed. You all know how hard I was pushing and how concerned I was about it and feeling like I was the only one worrying. Well it's taken one heck of an emotional toll on me. I need some time to gather myself together again. Just little things anymore turn into major events for me and frankly, I'm very tired of it all. Yes I know, never give up, but man, fighting is really becoming exhausting and I just don't have much left.

I look like someone punched me out. black and blue face, cut lips, seeping blood like a dog that lost a fight, but it's done and I'll never have to worry about tooth infections ever again. Just got my INR back to 2.3 and stopped Lovenox as of this morning. The whole anticoag thing in the hospital was a joke. It's not the drug that's dangerous, it's the people that don't know what their doing that make it dangerous.

You folks really did save my life. I want you all to know it. I owe it all to you and I'll never be able to repay you for this gift, that hurts me in itself. Seems like I should be able to do something other then simply exist.

I've got PM's, email and all sorts of things to answer and it's goin to take a while. I still need a bit of time to clear my mind of all that's just transpired. It was way too close all the way around.

Thank you all!

It's really good to hear from you Ross! Please take your time...things will fall back into place. In addition, I'm with you on the vent tube thing...that device should be listed as modern day torture!

Eeeeee YIKES

Eeeeee YIKES

Hi Ross,so happy to see your post.
Prayer is strong and we were all there,not physically,but we were
there for you.
So glad it's over and you never have to pull teeth again.
you still remain in my good thoughts ..........take it slow and rest.:)

zipper2 (DEB)

Ross!!!!
How good to hear your "voice".
I would like to think that the love we all have for you helped you in your time of need. You are a good man, and you have survived another horrible surgery.
Let's not do this again for a long, long time.
((hugs))

I'm glad to see you posting, Ross, if only for a quick update. We've been concerned!
This is one life hurdle you will never encounter again, so let's drink a toast to that!

glasseskissing.gif

Good to see your checking in now Take some more time off to take care of yourself. We will survive for another couple days. (((HUGS)))

So glad to hear from you, Ross. Listen, you've really been through the ringer and need to take it easy so don't worry about posting and answering messages; that can all wait. Take care of yourself.

Welcome back Ross! We know you need to take some time and get some much needed rest. Glad to hear from you though. I sure hope every day is a little better for you. Think about yourself now.

I'm so glad to see you post. People come into our lives for many reasons, you came into ours and have provided great comfort, advice, information, and humility. I think we're supposed to learn from each other, from our own trials and tribulations, so that we can become better human beings. If I'm a better human being because of you, I thank you!:)

Take your time and rest Ross, you need to get yourself back to 100% so that you can keep us in line.

Ross, so happy to see your post and hear that everything is on the mend. What an ordeal! But, as you said, you won't have to worry about this anymore. So it is now officially behind you.

God Bless.

Ross,
Welcome home.
You should be able to do something? I think you have done plenty for so many of us. So it was our turn, just wish we could have done more.
Take it slow, rest and get well.
Rich

Ross, glad to see your post and to know that the worst is behind you. Take it easy and rest up as much as possible. Prayers still coming your way. LINDA

Ross,

So glad to hear from you - you do so much for all of us by keeping VR.com running - I'm sure you'll never know just how much that has meant to so many.

Rest up and hope you are feeling better real soon - Jeanne.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Ross}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

So glad to see you post. I think all the collective sighs of relief to see your post are causing strange weather throughout the world.

Ross!!!!!!!!!!

Ross!!!!!!!!!!

Ole Harryaby is tickled silly to see you back on...this way I know that even though your exhausted, overwhelmed, relieved and other feelings not mentioned here, that YOU ARE HERE. As far as the lovonox, I know what you mean by the people in the hospital not knowing what to do, as I run into the same thing with my insulin if I am admitted. My endocrinologist tells me and them that he wants me to do my own insulin, but the bozo's at the hospital refuse, and yet they just don't understand why my blood sugars get out of control while I am in the hospital....Duh.....could it be that your NOT giving me the doses that I am supposed to have? They feel as though that because I am the patient, and they are the medical professionals that they know better. They soon learn that they are NOT ALWAYS RIGHT.

Anywhooooooo, Ole Harrybaby is thanking the Big Man Upstairs that you came through this horrible ordeal and are on the road to recovery. I am also praying that you are able to get some well deserved and needed sleep and comfort. :D:D:D

Latest posts

Back