Heart Valvers 2013 Pick'em Throwdown

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First day games are over and done, and Lisa is in the March Madness Throwdown lead!
I took a significant hit with New Mexico's loss to Harvard. I will pay for that through another round of games, but there are a lot of games left to be played so all is not lost!

11 of 16. Not boding well for the future, lol. There are certain to be upsets today, just hope Duke lasts long enough to beat Louisville because the selection committee gave them (Louisville) a fairly easy path to the elite eight.

Lookin' to snag one of those improbable upsets, Superbob picked Montana over Syracuse. :eek2: Brilliant, huh? Well, it should be obvious that the Man o' Steel deactivated his superpowers before filling out his bracket. :tongue2:

Even picked Bucknell over Butler for another upset. Not smart to pick against Butler early in the NCAAs.

Did pick Wichita State for an upset -- think that's the one choice I bested other Valvers on.

Did enjoy watching VCU last night. What energetic basketball!

Oh well, as long as SB's Final Four picks are still around, I suppose he has a chance to climb out of the cellar to respectability.

If not, those sweet words soon will apply:

Baseball's back! :biggrin2::thumbup:

Back