Heart Talk (melt down)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marie-62

I had a meltdown yesterday. My son is in his early 30s and he came to see me. Telling me his co-worker had pass of a heart attack, and he is so worry about me. Emotion flew high. I kept my grip, telling him that is why I am being fix, so I could live. telling him there was only 1 percent I could die. I told him to go on the website to learn more. After he left, I had a meltdown, I told myself so many of us had made it. And I will too. I know this was is co-worker that brought this on , and me also.. I just had to vent a little. Thanks you all

IYou did fine.
Little melt downs, just happen. Sounds like you managed the moment perfectly, then picked yourself up and dusted off well.

Some sayings

"There is no bravery without facing fear"

"Contrary to popular belief, the goal (of Stoicism) is not to repress or eliminate the emotions, to become devoid of feelings; the goal is to attach the right judgments to them."

and because I love the Stoics:
"We suffer more often in imagination than in reality. " (Seneca)

Marie-62
hi Marie it is ok to melt down l think we all do it .. I do it alot !! And not very Gracefully l might add. But it is ok.
Good for you The Strongest of Warriors fight the biggest of Battles and we do it the best way we know how. There is no right or wrong way but important to go through the emotion feel it and and get on with it. Shake it off until the next meltdown comes along. Sometimes they come in twos and threes sometimes they don't come at all. When you least expect it expect it.
Actually come to think of l had one last night myself right in the Dr. Office it went over really well. !!

bless you

Latest posts

Back