Haven't heard much from Mike in Houston in awhile

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
?LURKER

?LURKER

WE MISS YOU MIKE :(

Last edited:
Still here

Still here

I'm still here, just need more hours in the day. Started a new Job and still going to school. Between the two and the driving to get to them and the studying I barely have time to sleep or do anything else. I will try to get on more but please know that I am still around and still care and pray for all even when I don't have time to post.

Thanks for taking time from your busy schedule to say hi. When you don't check in we will know that you are otherwise occupied and I think that's wonderful that you have a full life! We know you don't forget. God bless

Hey Mike ... glad to see you're doing well. I'm gonna give you a call this week to see if we can meet for coffee again. Take care ~ Bill

We understand, Mike. I, too, have been delinquent due to changing circumstances and schedules, but, lke you, it's not that I'm not really grateful to this group and that I don't think about checking up on what's going on even when I can't logon. You have been a big help to me and many others here, so we miss you. Keep posting or at least lurking when you can, and I'll try to do the same. We owe it to Hank and the others to contribute our experience, expecially to those soon facing this challenge themselves. Plus, we still have plenty to benefit from the experience of others here. Good luck with your studies and new job, etc. Hope to meet you face to face in Nashville.

Back