Have I made it?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gillian (in UK)

This all seems very technical to me. Just testing to see how it works. Hope to see everyone else over here soon.

Hey Gillian!!!! Looks like I made it, too. All this new stuff - wow. Wonder if we will all sort it out? Always nice to learn new things tho - so, Janie, I am making lemonade.

Hi

Hi

Hensylee - Great to see you've found your way over too. We oldie pumpheads have to prove we're not completely past it, don't we.

Hi Gillian ..I've made it too !!!

Hi Gillian ..I've made it too !!!

I've made it too ...this will take a little getting used to but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end .
How are you Gillian ?
looking forward to the school holidays here in about three weeks .Scottie

I miss seeing ALL the posts at a glance, tho. The other site I go into is something like this (about.com) but there is a list of posts on the left side of the page we can click into to read. We'll get it all sorted out eventually, tho. God Bless:confused:

Just a test

Just a test

Yes you made it. Just checking out something!

Well I have passed the technological mountain, Hank this is cooler but that password stuff, was right up there with chest-tubes. Just Kidding, who need chat anyway, this is just like chatting.

Sam I am

I made it too(I think!)

I made it too(I think!)

Hi! A little intimidated, but I think I am doing this right. Hi everyone...just a test!

Good To see you Made It

Good To see you Made It

Hi Gillian from Hawaii,
Good to see you made it.
Fred

Last edited:
It's certainly a different format - but it's looking good - it's great to see you guys again.

Just trying to figure this new forum out.
I hope this message makes it.

Soory I haven't been posting much lately. I have been reading most of the posts, well trying to keep up.

God Bless all,

Ben

General

General

Hank,
I think I'm here, but this is going to be very hard for me to figure out. :confused: Are you giving any lessons?

You are surely here!

You are surely here!

Welcome Sharon! It has a large learning curve and it will be tailored to meet our needs. Keep letting me know what is good and what is bad. You are doing great so far!

Latest posts

Back