Has anyone heard from lynlw?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DebbyA

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
I've seen posts from young people, and then realized she didn't respond like she used to. I checked her profile and it seems she was last active Mar 2014. I hope it's that Justin became stable and they got busy with other things.

I was thinking about her, too. She is such a knowledgeable person and was most helpful to many of us. She always provided such valuable and well-researched input and advice. I do hope everything is OK with her and Justin as well.
Have you tried to PM her?

Ottagal--no pm. When I checked her profile it looked like several friends who are still active, hence this post. I didn't really 'know' her that well. I agree with your description completely. I'll be out of touch for a few weeks, but was afraid I'd forget this.

It's funny, the people who are frequent on the forum when you get started seem like constants, but so many have dropped off. I'm afraid the months of posting difficulties contributed to some of it. I think there was a thread about that why people disappear a few years ago...

Hope YOU are well!

Back