Harrybaby Does NOT have Cancer...Thank God!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonderful news Harrybaby!!!!!!!!!! You have to feel so relieved!!

oh, I am sooo glad to hear this news, Harry. now it's off to the kidney dr. Sorry about that part, but it's just got to be done. no radiation nor chemo, tho. BLESSINS............

Thank You All For Your Support....

Thank You All For Your Support....

I coulnd't have gotten through this with out yall....This was, I think the most difficult thing that I have had to deal with medically as of yet....Thank you all again, from the bottom of my heart. ((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs to yall)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Harrybaby:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

To quote some famous that I know,

"cool beans !"

Good luck with the kidney doc, Harry. With the amount of people that are living longer with various diseases and illnesses, it seems they get better and better at treating and managing them, so I'm hoping there is something easy they can do for you.

Glad to hear the great news HarryBaby!!! :) I went thru a bad scare not too long ago too so I know how relieved you must feel to hear these wonderful news!!!! Blessings my friend!! :)

Good news Harry! Now if they can just persist until they figure out what's causing your troubles! All the best, Brian

Got on VR.com

Got on VR.com

today to check on you, Harry!!

Such fantastic news. I'm so happy that everything turned out well for you!

Christina L

Yeah, oh Harry I have been praying so hard for you. You're a special friend and you just don't need anthing else. Hopefully they can find out what's wrong with your kidneys. A big "hug" coming your way!

Latest posts

Back