Harrybaby Does NOT have Cancer...Thank God!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harrybaby666

Just wanted to post and let yall know that I found out that I do not have kidney cancer, although there is trouble with my kidneys due to the fact that I have been diabetic for 15 years, the doc said that after that time, diabetics usually start to show signs of kidney deterioration, so this means I need to see my kidney doctor to see what's next. I just wanted to let yall now....Harrybaby:D:eek::D

Harry,

Great news about no cancer! Hopefully the doctors can quickly determine the problem. You will be in my prayers.

Karl

Glad for you Harry:)
Doesn't it seem like the time spent waiting on the results puts a few
extra years via anxiety? It does for me.
but you feel SO much better when you get that 'negative' result:)

wow...great news....im sure its a big sigh of relief for you. Hopefully your kidney issue can be managed and ultimately resolved for good !

Great news, Harry- now I hope you get good news from the kidney doctor!

Fantastic news Harry!!! :D ....and FYI, I didn't win the lotto either ;) :D

Hope your kidney doc can come up with a plan of attack that will keep your little ol' kidneys ticking along for a long while yet.

A : )

WOO HOOO!!!!

CONGRATS on the NO cancer news!!!! :)

Good luck as you continue with your kidney doctor. Thoughts/prayers continue coming your way, of course....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ... & I approve this post
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Enough is enough, I can't take anymore" ... Alabama ... 'Can't Keep A Good Man Down'

Three x's the HAPPY DANCE!!!!

Great news Harry,continue in good news from kidney Doc.....Prayers

zipper2 (DEB)

Wonderful news, Harry! :D

Now we just need to hear that your "kidney guy" has good news for you too.

Best wishes.

Marguerite

Latest posts

Back