Happy Valve-aversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffp

15 years post MVR yesterday, and doing fine. I often say it was the best thing to happen in my life (after the fact). Made lots of changes to the better.
I just heard that a friend and colleague was just admitted for mitral valve surgery planned in the next few days. I hadn’t been on the forum in years and thought it was gone. I was pleased to a) find it’s still here and will point him and his family here for reference, and b) that a good number of folks still active are names I remember. Glad they’re still plugging along.

15 years post MVR yesterday, and doing fine. I often say it was the best thing to happen in my life (after the fact). Made lots of changes to the better.
I just heard that a friend and colleague was just admitted for mitral valve surgery planned in the next few days. I hadn’t been on the forum in years and thought it was gone. I was pleased to a) find it’s still here and will point him and his family here for reference, and b) that a good number of folks still active are names I remember. Glad they’re still plugging along.

Congratulations on your anniversary. Good to know you are still fulfilling the dream... "Keep on Truckin"...I like your avatar :)

My boss used to analyze street drugs during the 70s and at home I have a 5x7 photo of a tab of acid decorated with Mr. Natural.

Latest posts

Back