Happy (non-heart-related) news

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

07sti

I haven't posted much, but do check the site nearly daily. Since there hasn't been a whole lot of activity lately, which can be a good thing, I figured I'd share my happy news.

My wife and I welcomed our second child, Isaac, into our family on Friday (2/14/14). I took him to the pediatrician's office yesterday and the doc told me that he's "perfect."

Neither of our children have been checked for BAV at this point...I hope their hearts are "normal." :smile2:

After an extremely difficult 2013 (tragic event for my 16 year old brother in-law, multiple cancer fights for my father in-law, and loss of multiple loved ones), we're couldn't be any more excited to have 2013 behind us and start out the new year with the new addition to our family!

Thanks for looking...I hope 2014 is a great year for everyone (and their hearts)!

Travis

Congratulations, Travis, on the birth of your new child! Babies are such happy events! We will welcome our third grandchild into the world in early April, and we are very excited.:smile2: Our family does seem to carry the genetic component for BAV. Our youngest son has a BAV and our grandson was also born with it. So far, so good with them both.
We have a summer place north of Eau Clare. Are you anywhere nearby?

Congrats to you and your wife on the birth of your baby! My kids and my wife are the things that keep me going every day!

Congratulations, Travis, on the birth of your new child! Babies are such happy events! We will welcome our third grandchild into the world in early April, and we are very excited.:smile2: Our family does seem to carry the genetic component for BAV. Our youngest son has a BAV and our grandson was also born with it. So far, so good with them both.
We have a summer place north of Eau Clare. Are you anywhere nearby?

I'm about 3 hours east...Appleton area. If you have no idea where that is, it's about 30 minutes south of Green Bay. Good luck with the upcoming grandchild!

Congrats to you and your wife on the birth of your baby! My kids and my wife are the things that keep me going every day!

Same here. I respect the decision by some individuals/couples who choose not to have kids, but my wife/kids are my world.

Back