Happy New Year!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers mate, and a happy and prosperous one to you too. I am certainly one of those who would not have made 21 were it not for my surgery at 10. We live in good times.

An optimistic message of where we are

Best Wishes to all members and lurkers ;-)

Last edited:
LondonAndy - you certainly may.

Happy, healthy, and prosperous New Decade to everyone here - lurkers and active posters.

I am not sure how long I would have made it without the new valve. I got mine when I was 41 - for all I know, I may have just slowed down, and down, and further down, until my heart exploded or I had no energy left. I'm glad I didn't have to find out.

Happy New Year to all! I've missed you guys. Been busy with holiday craziness as well as a sick foster puppy that I've had since the 19th. Almost didn't make it through the night a couple times, but she's here and doing better everyday! We found out shes battling kidney disease (a 10 week old puppy!). I made another post about it in Super Bob's most recent Staying the Course if you want to know more. Otherwise, I hope everyone is doing well and is ready to make 2020 an amazing year! I sure know my family is!

Latest posts

Back