Happy Days and Times for Celebrations

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blanche

Happy to be here
Supporting Member
This time of the year has many special holidays for us all to relish and celebrate.

I would like to extend our best wishes to everyone here who celebrates this wonderful time of the year.

For those who celebrate Chanukah (Hanukah), which started today at sunset, I wish you the happiest days and the joy of family and love.

For our members who celebrate Kwanzaa, which will start soon, may I hope that your days are filled with purpose, history, and the love of people and virtue.

For those who celebrate Christmas, may your days be happy and your faith strong. These are the days when the birth of Jesus is celebrated and rejoiced.

For those who follow Wicca and mid-winter celebrations of yuletide, the longest night of the year is at hand. May your festivals and celebrations be happy ones. Blessed be.

And for all of our friends, those I have mentioned and those I have not, you have our wishes and hopes for the best possible New Year.

Kindest regards,

Blanche and Albert

Thanks, Blanche and best wishes to all for a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Blanche, best wishes to you and Al - I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year :)

Bridgette:)

This time of the year has many special holidays for us all to relish and celebrate.

I would like to extend our best wishes to everyone here who celebrates this wonderful time of the year.

For those who celebrate Chanukah (Hanukah), which started today at sunset, I wish you the happiest days and the joy of family and love.

For our members who celebrate Kwanzaa, which will start soon, may I hope that your days are filled with purpose, history, and the love of people and virtue.

For those who celebrate Christmas, may your days be happy and your faith strong. These are the days when the birth of Jesus is celebrated and rejoiced.

For those who follow Wicca and mid-winter celebrations of yuletide, the longest night of the year is at hand. May your festivals and celebrations be happy ones. Blessed be.

And for all of our friends, those I have mentioned and those I have not, you have our wishes and hopes for the best possible New Year.

Kindest regards,

Blanche and Albert

Albert, and dear Blanche, have a joyous holiday season.

Kindest regards,

Blanche and Albert

May this be your best Christmas yet and may the New Year be especially good to both of you

Blanche,

Awesome post. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! :)

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...MidW Blast = 01/17/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"May your days be merry and bright" ... Irving Berlin/Bing Crosby ... 'White Christmas'

Thank-you Blanche and the very best to you and Albert

Very nice greeting:):)

Merry Christmas

zipper2 (DEB)

Thank you so much Blanche. Wishing you and your family the merriest of Christmases and Happiest of New Years!

Dawn-Marie

Latest posts

Back