Happy Day Ross

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAMES W

Premium Level User
Supporting Member
ROSS....MANY HAPPY RETURNS TO THIS DAY...IS ALSO MY WIFE'D CLAUDIA'S BD......GLAD WE WILL SHARE IT W/YOU AND CELEBRATING YOURS AS WELL.....BE SAFE MY FRIEND....

JAMES W

Thanks James! Besure to give the wife an extra hug for me and wish her a Happy Birthday too. ;)

Hey Ross, I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Just be sure not to have too wild of a party, or I'll have to come out! Be safe, and I hope you have a good one!
Joy

hey ross

i hope you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. i wanted to post a picture for you but i don't know how. enjoy the day.

rich:)

Happy B'Day

Happy B'Day

Hey Ross-
Happy Birthday. Have a great day and no wild parties.
By the way, you don't look a day over 30
Al

ROSSMAN

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!

HOPE EACH ONE FROM HERE ON IN GETS BETTER AND BETTER!!!

UNSIGNED!!!!(YOU'LL GET IT!)

Al

Al

Believe me..Ross is the worse when it comes to figuring out clues..:p :p He will soon get what the letters stand for? Will take him an hour or so..:p :p bonnie

Happy Belated Birthday Ross.. sorry I missed it.. been Iced in the last two days.. did not get on the pc much at home..

christine

hey ross!
sorry i missed your big day. happy belated birthday and wishing you many more happy and healthy ones to come.
are you really only 41??? you spring chicken!!
hope you had a nice birthday and really celebrated.
we are so lucky to have you among us.
thank you for all you do.
be well, sylvia

Back