Happy Birthday, Gina M

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Kidding?

No Kidding?

Gina - Are you really having a birthday?

WOW! Happy Birthday to my honorary vs.com sis!

May you have so many happy returns of the day that you lose track of which was best!

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Gina....

Happy Birthday Gina....

Gina -- Hope today is full of bright sunshine and warm love from those who surround you as you celebrate your birthday.

Can't wait to see you in October -- it'll be "our" sixth reunion (counting the ORD lunch) and doesn't San Antonio seem like a long time ago! Happy Birthday girlfriend!

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Gina,
Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to another one of us VR.Com originals. Vegas is looking really good right now, so I'll definitely look forward to seeing your there. Take care and go out and celebrate a little tonight. :) :)

Happy Birthday Gina. Hope you have a great day! I still think of meeting all of you nice people at Fermilab in Batavia. Fond memories for my wife and me. Celebrate your day!

Wise & Cindy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA!

Did you have to have a Birthday on one our hottest days of the year here? :D I hope Tracey is able to take you out to celebrate this evening! Have a wonderful day! Tentatively (though I haven't had a chance to email you back) Aug 7 can be a go in Crystal Lake for brunch. We can celebrate your birthday then, as well as in Vegas in October! Looking forward to then. Have a good one! Stay :cool: !

Happy Birthday Gina M....

Happy Birthday Gina M....

Hope you have many, many more wonderful birthdays, and by all means, enjoy your day today. Harrybaby666 :D :D :D

Gina,
I wish I could have made the Batavia reunion so I could meet you. I guess it will happen later rather than sooner!
I hope you enjoy your day and celebrate as much as possible! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gina M

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gina M

Hey Gina,
I hope you are having a Very Special Day!
See you in October.
Take Care

Happy birthday Gina!
I was going to say happy birthday old friend but that word old just doesn't fit.
Hope you have many more young lady.
Sure does seem like a long time ago when we first 'met'.
Rich

Happy Birthday, Girlfriend!!

Happy Birthday, Girlfriend!!

Gina,

Hope you are having an absolutely WONDERFUL birthday!! :) I can?t wait to see you in Vegas!

Happy belated birthday to you too, Rich!! :D I know... I'm a little late. :eek: It's been a busy summer. :)

Thanks Rain,
Good to hear from my other 'girlfriend'. ;)
Been crazy around here also, havn't been on the site much myself.
Rich

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for all of the warm wishes.

Summer has been a busy one! Wish I had more time to chime in to the discussions. Miss you all.

Can't wait to see you in Vegas! :D

Latest posts

Back