Happy Birthday Dan O'Brien

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Billy

Happy Birthday Dan, I see you've hit the big 40 today.

I remember when I was at that stage in life, I mentioned to a friend that life begins at 40...well, at least you can look back on your memories, I said.

His reply was 'Don't believe a word of it, the first thing to 'go' after 40 is your memory.'

Sorry I missed meeting you in Chicago but I hope your memory stays around long enough to get you to a reunion in the near future. With a name like Dan O'Brien you must have a lotta Irish blood in your veins.

Have a super day,

Cheers

the first thing to 'go' after 40 is your memory.'
Wanna Bet? :D

Happy Birthday Dan! I remember what 40 was like even though that was way back before the tar pits for me............

Concerned......!!!

Concerned......!!!

Anybody heard from Dan recently?

I sent him an e-mail yesterday and it came right back stating 'failed delivery.'

Last post was just before the Chicago reunion....any info anybody?

This must have been around the time that my new daughter and new job consumed my time and I left this site for many years. And now I am back as I prepare for round two in a couple weeks. I hope everyone I communicated with before is still hanging around.

Welcome back! This might be a record for Zombie threads coming back to life. Glad you came back, but sorry that it is because you need another surgery.

Best of luck with your procedure!

This must have been around the time that my new daughter and new job consumed my time and I left this site for many years. And now I am back as I prepare for round two in a couple weeks. I hope everyone I communicated with before is still hanging around.
so Dano, are you the Dan of this thread?

If so happy birthday, and we will all party with you

zombie Thread party.jpg

Latest posts

Back