HAPPY BIRTHDAY catwoman

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg a

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
HBD10.GIF

newspaper-reading-smile.gif

:biggrin2:

Thanks to everyone!

Greg:

Loved the Youtube cards. The kittens in the 2nd one look kinda like Somali kittens -- or very fuzzy Abyssinians.

My sister & I exchanged birthday greetings by phone. My mom gave her to me for my 6th birthday. :)))))

Two co-workers also had b-days this week. Becky turned 61 on July 27; I turned 60 on July 28; and Debi turned 59 on July 29. That meant we had an average age of 60!!!!

The office threw a 3-way party with brisket, corn on the cob, cabbage, broccoli salad, hot German potato salad, chips & dips, watermelon, cakes, etc. The first 3 days of the week were rough -- 2 in my work area were out and I was "IT" for everything -- so having a good lunch was nice on Thursday.

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY* Marsha......sorry this is late!! I hope you had a lovely day, and I love what you said about your sister. You and your sister are very lucky ! ((((HUGS))))

Marsha:

I am so sorry that I missed your birthday. I hope you had a lovely day filled with fun, good cheer, and lots of kitty cat licks!

Blanche

Back