HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTY & GEMMA..!!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Betty & Gemma!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Betty & Gemma!

I hope you both are having a Very Special Day. ;) ENJOY!
Take Care

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Well Hey!! Two lovely women sharing the same birthday?? How wonderful. Hope you each enjoy your day to the fullest. Best Wishes!!

:) Marguerite

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Hope you both have a very happy birthday!!!

Eat some cake! Don't forget to make a wish when you blow out the candles!!!

I'm a little late in wishing you both "Happy Birthday." I hope it was a great day and hope you have many, many more. :) :) :)

Sorry I'm late!

Sorry I'm late!

Betty and Gema, I hope you've had a great day! Happy birthday to the two of you!!!!!!
Débora :)

Hope you had a really great day, Betty and Gemma. I still have 39 minutes by my clock till your special day is over. Sorry I am so late.

Shirley

Thank you everybody!
Betty, I hope you had a great birthday :D .
Over here, the sun was shining, Jim took me out for dinner and bought me a bottle of my favourite champagne, but the vintage one for a little bit of luxury (mmm) and we had a great big birthday cake with my family. It was a lovely day :) .
Gemma.

Thanks, everyone. I spent the day with my little granddaughter as planned. The only downside was the next morning when she had tears and didn't want to let me go when I had to head for home. She is so precious.

Back