Happy 45th BIRTHDAY Harrybaby666

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg a

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
fireworksburst.gif
HBD10.GIF
fireworksburst.gif

fireworksburst.gif
fireworksburst.gif
fireworksburst.gif
fireworksburst.gif

Happy Birthday Harry.... I miss seeing your wonderful posts. Your positive attitude encourages me when I am feeling like I need to sit in my pity pool. Have a wonderful day. I am sending you lots of hugs.

Thank You All So Much For The Birthday Wishes......It has been a quiet day filled with a nice fat nap and rest....and thankfully, NO immediate medical issues...LOL :D:D:D:D:D

Well Honestly Escargome, I have to tell you.....

Well Honestly Escargome, I have to tell you.....

Happy Birthday Harry.... I miss seeing your wonderful posts. Your positive attitude encourages me when I am feeling like I need to sit in my pity pool. Have a wonderful day. I am sending you lots of hugs.

I haven't felt welcome for quite awhile....I didn't know that there was a falling out awhile ago and people had left and I still popped on and would post but it was like everyone just stopped talking and went away.....as I understood it, it had something to do with people who were able to financially contribute were beginning to feel as though BECAUSE they have the financial ability to do so that this was now "Their domain".....I am one of those people who, not by choice of my own, do NOT have the ability to contribute as I would so love to be able to do, and frankly it hurt me as well as some very good friends of mine that because we are poor through no fault of our own that we are the scum of the earth.

I know, deep down in my heart that Hank never intended this website to be about money, although it IS helpful and necessary to ask for contributions to help support the costs to operate the website, however, their are other members who I THOUGHT were nice people who didn't judge others based on financial status, but even I found out otherwise.

This is why I haven't been on too much Escargome....believe me....I miss those who are still here, but I just can't bring myself to post if I am no longer welcome....I am only keeping my membership open so that I can make sure people are ok and that they are well, but as for my posting....they stopped being important or of any value back when this falling out happened.

I pray people don't get upset by this post, but I am just being honest about why I haven't been here as much...Harrybaby

Happy Birthday Harold...

Sorry you feel this way about being part of this portal. I have personally never been pressured into becoming a member and maybe I just missed the period in time where this was an issue. Although I have felt guilty at times and can appreciate how you feel. I am not poor but am frugal with my money, if there were other ways I could contribute I would.

Glad to meet you and enjoy your 45th Birthday.

I hope you see through this and continue to share your thoughts and feelings

Happy Birthday Harold...

Sorry you feel this way about being part of this portal. I have personally never been pressured into becoming a member and maybe I just missed the period in time where this was an issue. Although I have felt guilty at times and can appreciate how you feel. I am not poor but am frugal with my money, if there were other ways I could contribute I would.

Glad to meet you and enjoy your 45th Birthday.

I hope you see through this and continue to share your thoughts and feelings

I am sorry about feeling this way also as I have been a member since 2003, but I really got the sense that I was no longer welcome.....I wasn't going to make a big deal out of it, and I most certainly don't want to now either, but I do want to be honest with all of you.....

Latest posts

Back