Guided Imagery Sites

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good work Perry!

Good work Perry!

I found your research very interesting. I didn't know there was so much out there. I still use Diane's tapes three years after surgery.
I was hopped up last night with the Pentagon burning five miles from the house, sirens, etc. and fell asleep using Guided Imagery.

Guided Imagery Contact

Guided Imagery Contact

Here is a copy of an email message on Guided Imagery:

My name is Diane Tusek, I am the founder of guided imagery inc. I worked in the cardiothoracic surgery dept. at the cleveland clinic for 22 years and have many published research articles on guided imagery. I would like a site to teach patients. I noticed in your field, that you did not mention my email address. Could you please do that? Also, mine is also a "support" and educational site. My phone number is 440 944-9292. Email is [email protected] I wish you the best. and, thank you for caring enough to help others. ine moticeci aguided imauve

Note from Diane

Note from Diane

Diane Tusek has become an Email buddy. After listening to her beautiful calm voice for three years its fun to know she is a real person. She worked for years at the Cleveland Clinic before working almost full time with Guided Imagery. She just returned from NY after lecturing at St. Vincents and Lenox hospitals which have taken a lot of victims and rescue workers..... She's also been working with Christopher Reeves in his paralysis foundation and with Scott Hamilton in Cleveland in a support group with cancer patients. Diane has heard from many of you. Any one interested in tapes or now CD's ?- her new phone # is 440-944-9292 and her Email is [email protected]. Marty

Latest posts

Back