Guided imagery for stressful and difficult times

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stressed? Hurried? Overwhelmed?

Guided Imagery, a relaxation technique that has been around for hundreds of years is increasingly being used by many physicians prior to medical or surgical procedures.

It has been clincially proven by The Cleveland Clinic Foundation and numerous other medical centers to

* decrease stress & anxiety by up to 65%
* decrease pain by up to 50%
* decrease BP, angina, chest pain
* decrease respiratory conditions
* enhance sleep
* teach coping skills that can last a lifetime

Guided imagery allows patients to work along with their health care team as a part of a team. And, allows anyone, to obtain a sence of peace and tranquility at a stressful or difficult time in their life.

More more information on guided imagery or research performed in health care (ie. cardiac procedures), please contact:

www.guidedimageryinc.com
or
[email protected]

Guided Imagery

Guided Imagery

Thanks for sharing this info with us Diane. I am sure this technique can help many. I am looking forward to trying it for myself.

hi diane!
i love your tapes. in fact, i have been listening to your "music only " tape every night while joey is recovering and sleeps on his back and snores!!!!! the only way i get some rest is to have an earphone in my ear while i try to go to sleep to mask some of his loud snoring! lol!!!!
no, truly, they are fantastic and i would highly recommend them. matrix on this site also uses them.
good stuff!
thanks diane!
-sylvia

Great Tapes!

Great Tapes!

Hi Diane,
welcome to our great group! I add my praise for your tapes to the chorus. My dad received them at the Cleveland Clinic. They had given him the information in a packet before he arrived. He was very curious about them and eager to try them out. They were wonderful and he is still using them at home.
Since he was in the hospital on Sept. 11th - there was even more stress than just his surgery. He commented about how they helped him.
I hope others here will hear about them and give them a try.

Cindy

Back