Guess who had a Valversary?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

ME! I can't believe it's been a year already. I'm feeling good, running more than I have in years, and I'm looking forward to many more valversaries.

My husband and I registered for the Turkey Trot, a 5 mile run, I was expecting an 8 miler, (Dallas' is 8 miles, wimps here in Austin):p. We'll be out with the rest of the turkeys :p and then go home and put a real turkey in the oven. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. :D

Congratulations on your valveversary! After that run you can have seconds of everything!

All anniversaries are special, but the first seems like a mile stone.
Congrats and may you many, many more.

Best of luck with your run.
Cheers

I had to laugh when i read "Turkey Trot"....This morning my neighbour's turkeys
got loose and there were 5 of them standing in the road. Too funny.
Oh right, congrats on your valversary!

congrats ! mine 1st is still a few months off but Im like you in that Im running more now than I have in years. We are also doing a turkey trot (5 miler) on Thanksgiving. I had a personal best run last weekend, 8.5 miles. The last 1.5 was all uphill and into the wind and it whipped my butt but it was the longest run I've done....ever ! So needless to say I was pleased. Im shooting for a half-marathon next spring, probably a month after my 1st anniversary.

Congratulations! On the anniversary and especially on being able
to run 5 miles:)
Dina

Congrtaas Louise! Turkey Trots are so much fun,,,and lessen the guilt of that big dinner!:)

Can't wait to meet up with you next October at the marathon relay in upstate NY! Scott, you should plan on joining also...lots of fun with other crazy heart patient runners!

Congrats, Its so nice to hear all the success stories. I'm so glad you are healthier than you have been in years. You are an inspiration to us all. Looking forward to reading the many more to come.

God Bless

Cindy

Back