Greetings from Canada

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U

Unregistered

Hi everyone,

I don't have any hearth issues. A few months ago I followed a trail left by a member on another forum. I was just curious to see what VR was all about. Since then, I am hanging around almost every night. I learn a lot here, on so many subjects, that I always come back. I wasn't aware that so many people go through so many hearth surgeries. I didn't know that they could get such a support to help them deal with their issues. I guess the Founder of this site needed to offer a safe place for you to share, help, and support each others.

Be assured that I include all of you in my daily prayers.

Best wishes to all.

Very kind of you!

Very kind of you!

Hi there guest from Canada, I'm Débora from Brazil and I fully agree with you. I've already had three mitral valve replacements and I'm now in the waiting room for my fourth. Here, not only have I found support with my heart issues, but with many other problems I've had to face, including personal ones. Although many of us discuss many non heart-related issues, it ends up helping because our health depends a lot on how we feel emotionally. I've also made great friends here and it has made a huge difference to my life. Are you considering joining the site on someone else's hehalf? If you do, feel welcome, and if not, thanks for posting all the same! Take care,
Débora from Brazil :)

Back