Gratefully Celebrating my 51st Birthday Today...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PairoDocs

rural area outside Buhl, Idaho, United States
Sorry I haven't been on much. Life has been busy lately, but I couldn't forget my VR family...

It seems almost surreal that a bit over five years ago I nearly died at age 45, leaving a widow and (then) two small children without a father. While the trials and tribulations of life continue (as is the ongoing struggle against depression taking completely over), I find myself thinking of all of you who were there when my wife and I first found VR a couple of months after the emergency OHS. Thanks again for all of your kind words and kind prayers.

My wife and I will go out to dinner tonight to celebrate my birthday. My son, now 12, can be trusted to watch his younger sister at our house. KC and I are both recommended black belts in Tae Kwon Do, and Jane is only a few belts behind us. KC also knows how to safely use weapons if ever necessary, so between prayers for safety and what KC knows, we feel they'll be safe at home while Laura and I enjoy the evening. :)

Please continue to keep my father (80) in your prayers, too. While he's still lucid and has no life-threatening medical issues, he is almost incapable of walking. Because of that he hasn't been home since summer. Please pray for his recovery before we have to stop paying his trailer mortgage, and he loses his home. He wants to go home, too.

Chris

First best wishes to you on your birthday. Hope you and the Mrs. have a wonderful time.

I of course will add your dad to my prayers at night. I know that you must be going through a tough time worrying about your dad and all the decisions that come with that.

I always love to see that you have posted news about you and your family. Best Wishes To You All

Happy birthday, Chris. It sure doesn't seem like it's been five years, but I guess it has!
I hope your father is able to return to his home, and I hope you will be able to visit the forum more often. You are missed.

Latest posts

Back