Good afternoon

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4got to say above regarding me my situation was more intense than you guys. I had a heart attack/damaged heart muscle from that, plus double bypass in addition to the valve replacement, had to deal with more than just OHS for a valve.

I tried to go back to work in 4 months but was not in good enough shape to do it, the work Dr wouldn't let me. Ended up being out 5 months and was very tough when I went back (have a horrible factory job where I am on my feet most of the 12 hour shifts with tons of very fast paced hectic work pressure and endless problems to deal with on a typical day)....

4got to say above regarding me my situation was more intense than you guys. I had a heart attack/damaged heart muscle from that, plus double bypass in addition to the valve replacement, had to deal with more than just OHS for a valve.

I tried to go back to work in 4 months but was not in good enough shape to do it, the work Dr wouldn't let me. Ended up being out 5 months and was very tough when I went back (have a horrible factory job where I am on my feet most of the 12 hour shifts with tons of very fast paced hectic work pressure and endless problems to deal with on a typical day)....

sorry to hear you're back in a situation that probably contributed to the damage. any consideration of moving to somewhere more civilized? (another USA citizen, but "retired")

sorry to hear you're back in a situation that probably contributed to the damage. any consideration of moving to somewhere more civilized? (another USA citizen, but "retired")

Too old at this point, not enough $$ to retire or move elsewhere (where am I gonna go anyway???), am trapped in my current situation, can't get a decent job anymore, is what it is...

Latest posts

Back