Going on 20 years this month

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolinemc

Well, going on 20 years this years for my St. Jude's valve. And it was a heck of a time. Was out for leg infection(later was diagnosed as edema), slight fever and waiting for surgery the week of 9/11. And then was ready to go home afterward. Was in the hospital for 4 days, was glad to get home from the hospital for their cable was like a 24 hours news channels. And I was happy to be healthier. Leaned so much, learned months later I had Type 2 diabetes and walked off 40 pounds. Went back to work and had to relearn how to do it(LOL! Pump head). But so glad for the friends I haver made here and learned so much more over the last 20 years. Many people have come on gone from this forum. And so many countries here. I just had to share this. Have a great holiday weekend.

Well, going on 20 years this years for my St. Jude's valve. And it was a heck of a time. Was out for leg infection(later was diagnosed as edema), slight fever and waiting for surgery the week of 9/11. And then was ready to go home afterward. Was in the hospital for 4 days, was glad to get home from the hospital for their cable was like a 24 hours news channels. And I was happy to be healthier. Leaned so much, learned months later I had Type 2 diabetes and walked off 40 pounds. Went back to work and had to relearn how to do it(LOL! Pump head). But so glad for the friends I haver made here and learned so much more over the last 20 years. Many people have come on gone from this forum. And so many countries here. I just had to share this. Have a great holiday weekend.
👏

Hey congratulations Caroline, 20 years is a nice milestone.
Enjoy your anniversary.

Latest posts

Back