Going on 20 years this month

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

carolinemc

Well, going on 20 years this years for my St. Jude's valve. And it was a heck of a time. Was out for leg infection(later was diagnosed as edema), slight fever and waiting for surgery the week of 9/11. And then was ready to go home afterward. Was in the hospital for 4 days, was glad to get home from the hospital for their cable was like a 24 hours news channels. And I was happy to be healthier. Leaned so much, learned months later I had Type 2 diabetes and walked off 40 pounds. Went back to work and had to relearn how to do it(LOL! Pump head). But so glad for the friends I haver made here and learned so much more over the last 20 years. Many people have come on gone from this forum. And so many countries here. I just had to share this. Have a great holiday weekend.

Seaton

Congratulations Caroline! 20 years is an incredible and inspiring number. 🙂
Long may your valve keep ticking.
The best of health to you.

Deepak khanka

Well, going on 20 years this years for my St. Jude's valve. And it was a heck of a time. Was out for leg infection(later was diagnosed as edema), slight fever and waiting for surgery the week of 9/11. And then was ready to go home afterward. Was in the hospital for 4 days, was glad to get home from the hospital for their cable was like a 24 hours news channels. And I was happy to be healthier. Leaned so much, learned months later I had Type 2 diabetes and walked off 40 pounds. Went back to work and had to relearn how to do it(LOL! Pump head). But so glad for the friends I haver made here and learned so much more over the last 20 years. Many people have come on gone from this forum. And so many countries here. I just had to share this. Have a great holiday weekend.
👏

Protimenow

Congratulations Caroline.

May we be 10 years apart for many years to come. (In other words, if I live long enough to hit 60 years post-op, you'll be at year 50)

Latest posts