Going back to America when my aortic stenosis becomes severe or stay in Asia? What sayeth my valve peeps ?)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I certainly don't hate the USA. I am extremely grateful for the opportunity this country gave me. I came from a family with nothing and have made a good life for my family. It still is a place of opportunities. But now we have a sociopath media outlet, political landscape and social media insanity we are rapidly seeing a decline of brotherly love within our boarders. Its sad. I had to turn off most media and internet sites and focus on the positive.
The grass always looks greener and I know that is not always the case.
I love the idea of retirement in a warm climate with simple people not focused on all the stuff our country is focused on.

I certainly don't hate the USA. I am extremely grateful for the opportunity this country gave me. I came from a family with nothing and have made a good life for my family. It still is a place of opportunities. But now we have a sociopath media outlet, political landscape and social media insanity we are rapidly seeing a decline of brotherly love within our boarders. Its sad. I had to turn off most media and internet sites and focus on the positive.
I love the idea of retirement in a warm climate with simple people not focused on all the stuff our country is focused on.
Interesting about America. I haven't lived there for 4 years so I'm not really sure what it's like anymore. It's actually not so great here there's tons of negatives as well. As you said The Grass Is Always Greener. The main thing to drive me back to America is the fact that I can get free healthcare in California it's supposed to hear where I've got to deal with pre-existing conditions and no coverage for the cardiac. Also I'm not a citizen here there's a lot of limits in what I can do things are much more stable in America people are pretty educated in America over here people agree on the educated. I'm pretty much miserable depressed and lonely and lacking family no matter where I go.

I'm sad and depressed and lonely I have no family I know I keep repeating that. I'm hoping that I died from the heart valve problem if I don't replace my valve I will die that's not a bad thing it's the natural course of the body

I'm sad and depressed and lonely I have no family I know I keep repeating that. I'm hoping that I died from the heart valve problem if I don't replace my valve I will die that's not a bad thing it's the natural course of the body
@newarrior your issue of the heart valve is very small compared to your depression. You should seek professional help as soon as possible. Get in contact with your GP or psychologist.

@newarrior your issue of the heart valve is very small compared to your depression. You should seek professional help as soon as possible. Get in contact with your GP or psychologist.
I have been getting treated for depression since 1988---why assume otherwise ? And the heart valve issue is a big deal---especially when you are uninsured, alone, no family, no career, etc etc and facing a solo start over from ground zero in your home country..And for all of us having heart problems is about as serious as it gets...I assume you are NOT or have NOT faced a major move because of the discovery of cardiac issues ? I assume you are not alone and have family ? I assume you have insurance that covers medical issues...So you are not in my shoes

Latest posts

Back