Gleevec is still great... but!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z

Zazzy

The pills do have side-effects.... swelling of the legs and ankles, muscle and bone pain... but they are very mild and controllable with pain meds.

I do need a sign for my house though....

"LOOK OUT FOR FALLING HAIR"

My hair has been falling out and at this rate it won't be long until I head to the old wig shop! Good thing that I have lots and lots of it or I'd be the beacon for Idaho by now! hee hee

Had a great time with my two sisters and my great niece. She is five and unfortunately came down with tonsilitis the night that they got here, so I was unable to give her all the hugs I wanted. Luckily I am still on antibiotics from the staph infection and my blood test the next day was NORMAL!!!!!! (First time in a long time)

My oldest sis, who is 4'11" was surprised to see my 6'3" son... she hadn't seen him since he was about nine years old... and got quite a shock!!! My other boy is 6'1-1/2", so is no midget himself!

They got to see the newest member of our family, my other great-niece, and we all had a great time!

Thanks for your messages...and take care,
Zazzy

So happy to hear of your good time with your family. Isn't it wonderful to get together again to visit and re-visit old times. You will have some really good memories of this reunion.

I had a similar one last month - my two best friends of teen yrs and I all happened to be in Atlanta at the same time. We are 68 & 65 and had not seen each other since our firstborns in our 19-20th yrs of age. It was a hoot and didn't we have a great time. Hope our mothers were looking down at us since they accepted each of us as their own child.

Hope gleeve side effects aren't too bad. At least so far you can live with it. Get a nice red haired wig!!

Back