Gleeve is Great!!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z

Zazzy

Hi All!

Been on the new leukemia drug, Gleevec, for four days now and I'm PLEASED to report that I feel GREAT!!!! Will have to have weekly blood tests for a while (every two weeks as time goes on) to make sure that the old platelets aren't dipping too low! This is a small price to pay for life!!!!! ;)

I am busy getting ready for a visit from my two sisters who live in Portland... I'm very excited... last time I saw them was before my heart surgery! They are also bringing my adorable great-niece, who is four, and is a live-wire!

Have an appt. to see the cardio in August and have another echo.

Take care all,

Zazzy

Zazzy -
Glad to hear some good news from you girl.
Just keep on keeping on. You will reamin in my thoughts and prayers.

I read the heading of your post and I was "What the heck is Gleeze" - Glad to hear it is helping.

Take Care.
Tammy
:)

Hi Zazzy,

That is wonderful news! Enjoy the summer and your company..

Hope the Gleeve continues to work wonders on you!

Rob

Dear Zazzy - What a wonderful day this is! To hear that you feel so great. I just can't express how I feel, but you have been in my thoughts and prayers all along and I just knew you would be ok. God bless - Hensylee :) :) :) :) :) :D

You go girlfriend

You go girlfriend

You are one strong willed lady!! We could all learn from you.

Best wishes, Zazzy. Will be get to see you in Nashville? I hope so.

Rain

Re: Gleeve

Re: Gleeve

Great news Zazzy!!
I knew if we kept praying and you kept a plugging thing would take a swing for the better. Great to hear that they finally have.

Back