from Victors Wife

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2hartsas1

Hello everyone. It's been a year now since my Victor left here onto a greater journey. I miss him and just wanted to stop in and say hello. Hope eveyone is well.
It's all such a difficult decision to make. I can't help but wonder-would he have still been here with me had he chosen to have the sugery? Maybe I would have lost him sooner. I will never know.
I am just happy to have had him in my life him while he was here.

Take care all.

Shirley Butts

Hi Shirley, good to hear from you. We had an extremely bad year here. We lost more people last year, then all of the previous years combined. It has been very hard for many such as yourself. We pray for all of you and hope that you can find some sort of satisfaction in at least knowing others do care.

Hi Shirley-

"I am just happy to have had him in my life him while he was here."

That is really the only way to think about it. Whenever my thoughts wander off into the "what if" area, I really can't go there because it only makes me sad. So I have also adopted your way of looking at it.

I hope your life is slightly more normal now. Good to hear from you here.

Hey, Shirley. Thank you for stopping in. We always want to know how our friends are getting on. We know you have had a hard road and wish you happiness as you move along. I hope your life will get easier given enough time. Blessins........

Hi, Shirley...

Thank you for posting. It's so easy to take our loved ones for granted. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and I'll make sure to give my hubby a good-night kiss tonight.

Latest posts

Back