Four years ago,

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eva

Miracle Believer
Supporting Member
I was happy to realize I was given another chance to enjoy my family again who were surrounding me with their non- stop smiles in my ICU room. I give credit to them for how they calmly managed to survive their fears and tension while I was temporarily separated from them without definite assurances about the outcome!

As a word of encouragement to my fellow valvers who are dealing with some ups and downs since their surgery..."there is a light at the end of the tunnel". I am now feeling steadily better for continously longer periods of time than any other time before.

And I like to say

THANKS TO MY EXTENDED FAMILY VALVER MEMBERS OF THIS WEBSITE...YOU ARE AWSOMELY GREAT! YOU EASED ALL OF MY WORRIES AND DOUBTS WITH YOUR WISDOM, GENUINE LOYALTY AND FRIENDSHIP?
:smile2::angel:

I was happy to realize I was given another chance to enjoy my family again who were surrounding me with their non- stop smiles in my ICU room. I give credit to them for how they calmly managed to survive their fears and tension while I was temporarily separated from them without definite assurances about the outcome!

As a word of encouragement to my fellow valvers who are dealing with some ups and downs since their surgery..."there is a light at the end of the tunnel". I am now feeling steadily better for continously longer periods of time than any other time before."

Dearest Eva!
It is hard to believe that your surgery was 4 years ago! Wishing a dear person a Happy Valversary! Thank You for all your guidance and support that you provided me and other members who followed you.
Blessings to you!

I'm so sorry I'm late in saying congratulations on your 4th valversary, dear Eva! (There's been an awful lot happening here!)

That said, I hope life is treating you well and you are blessed with continued beauty, love and joy!

Stay well! :)

Latest posts

Back