Four year valversary !!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherbam

:)Fours years ago today I had three valves replaced, two mechanical and one bovine. I'd like to thank you all for your support and stories. No one can really relate like other valvers and their families. I have never felt better and look forward to many more uneventful health related years. Happy Holidays to all and thank you again;)

Happy valversary and many happy healthy more to come

Congratulations and happy holidays.:)

zipper2 (DEB)

Triple valve replacement! Wow. Congratulations on the 4th anniversary and wishing many more in future. Gives folks like us on the other side of the mountain a lot of hope :)
Happy holidays.

What an inspiration you are ! Well done on cracking the first four years, first four of many many more I sure .... I'm about 12 days out of surgery and feeling rough as rats so heartening to see your post ! Thanks.

Happy 4th Anniversary ~ May you have many, many more!!

Dawn-Marie

Happy 4th. anniversary to all of your vlaves

Happy 4th. anniversary to all of your vlaves

Wishing you a very happy anniversary of your valves replacement. Hope you enjoy your day and celebrate.

Kindest regards,
Blanche

Wow -- three valves!!! I wish you many, more anniversaries with your valves! May the rest of your life be blessed with good health for many more years to come! :):)

Wow, cherbam! A belated CONGRATS on your 4-year anniversary!

:)

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...MidW Blast = 01/17/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Another year comes to a close" ... Sylvia ... 'Reflections'

Back