First Sunday night live Chat..

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Ross

No Ross

I never click on those scary square grey boxes. You may freeze my computer:p :p :p

time ?

time ?

does anyone remember what time Billy said it was in Ireland when the chat was on ...I have a hoiday on Monday from work so thought if I'm up to it I may join you all on Sunday night /Monday morning ...but I've no clue what time ...I am confused with all yur different time zones !
Thanks
Scottie

Scottie

Scottie

6 hours?? Difference. If you are up..you have to cook breakfast for us..Yummy. What will we have?:D We have a Holiday to..President's Day..All federal and state offices closed. Most schools too. What is your Holiday?Bonnie

Scottie

Scottie

Hope you can type fast..I cannot:p Also, go to the bathroom before it starts:D :D I left and came back and they were on 2 different subjects:D :D :D See you Sunday..Fun:D :D :D Bonnie

time zones

time zones

Hey Scottie and others....

The chat is at
5:00 PM PST (Pacific) - California
6:00 PM MST (Mountain)
7:00 PM CST (Central)
8:00 PM EST (Eastern) - New York
1:00 AM London (5 hours ahead of NY)

I hope that's not too late for you?!!

http://times.clari.net.au/index.htm

-Jennie

p.s. one of my best friends is British, lives in England....

midnight.....

midnight.....

I do believe that when it's 6:00 Rain time it's midnight Billy in Ireland time.

I just hate breakfast food though.... can't we have like.... Mexican food this Sunday? Can you handle Mexican food at midnight, Mr. Billy? :) Or how about Navajo Tacos?!! Yummy, yummy. I'll make the fry bread, pinto beans and chili if the rest of you bring the toppings. :)

Dunno about that Rain....

Dunno about that Rain....

I have a feeling that when it's 5pm Rain time, it's Midnight Billy time, however.......

....on the subject of breakfast, I'm afraid my insides were not brought up to deal with 'mexican' food. Kinda spicy for me and can end up with rather disasterous and somewhat irregular results.:( :( :(

Here in Ireland we have the traditional 'Irish Breakfast' which is made up of the following: Lightly fried eggs, couple of rashers of good 'back' bacon, potato bread, our own famous sausages, fried soda bread dripping in lard, some baked beans, the 'original' hashbrowns, black pudding, which is really dried blood with onion seasoning and vegetables and white pudding which is a secret recipe. Some folks also have pancakes and in the mountains I've seen those big guys 'down' a steak and a breast of chicken as well.

Ohhhhhh, I nearly forgot the toast and a big mug of tea. See, our food isn't as 'bland' as y'all make it out to be......

In southern Ireland the above is called a traditional Irish breakfast, in Northern Ireland which is the state of Ulster, it's known as 'An Ulster Fry'

Y'all come over some of these days and try it out....

Everything sounds great, Billy

Everything sounds great, Billy

Except for the Black pudding.....Dried blood:eek: :eek: :eek: Will stick to my grits.:D :D Bonnie

Billy, I think I could teach your insides a thing or two.. we're talkin food, Ross!

Billy, I think I could teach your insides a thing or two.. we're talkin food, Ross!

Spicy Mexican food gives you rather disastrous and irregular results.... but you can eat fried eggs.. (yucky) bacon.. (yucky)... potato bread.. (great) sausage... (yucky) fried soda bread dripping with lard... (double yucky) baked beans.. (now we?re talkin!) Hashbrowns... (wonderful) Black pudding.. (triple yucky!) Vegetables... (veggies, YES!) White pudding.. (? Doesn?t sound good either) Pancakes..(I?ll stick with the potato bread) steak... (nope) chicken breast.. (much rather have a Navajo Taco) Toast... (I can deal with that... the potato bread.. right?) A big mug of tea?! Okay.... I was hoping for a big mug of beer, but I guess tea would go better with toast. I'm serving beer or ice water with my Navajo tacos. :p

But Billy... after all this I?m wonderin why I?m the one with heart problems here?! :confused: On the other hand.... you know what?! I never have heart burn or tummy aches!! :p You see, Billy... I think its like this.... if you laid off the sausage, bacon and eggs and especially that nasty black pudding... you wouldn?t get a belly ache when you eat the yummy stuff like fry bread and chili with lots of cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, salsa and sour cream. :D Oh, and you just gotta have a roasted pepper on the side. :)

Hey, you?re all invited to Colorado for Navajo tacos after we visit Billy in Ireland.... Who?s house are we going to next? :D

It's finally RAINING in Colorado! Yippee!!

Last edited:
Uuuuuuuurrrrrrrp!

Uuuuuuuurrrrrrrp!

Pardon me!

I just can't eat all that stuff any more. I have to keep it simple. Can't you folks hear your arteries just slamming shut?

I'll admit that you probably wouldn't like my menus, but after 20+ years of low-fat eating (for non-heart reasons, but serious nonetheless) I just can't handle much of anything fried. Now, breakfast could still be an omelette made with egg whites and veggies, some lean grilled ham, toasted English muffin with jelly, broiled potatoes, even oatmeal or a waffle, but just not the fried or processed stuff!

Oh, by the way, I have to eat earlier in the day. If it gets too late, I'm not hungry any more.

So, when do we eat? Hope it doesn't get in my monitor, mouse and keyboard!

Sunday Night

Sunday Night

Hi everyone,
I will try to be there this Sunday. I have a cardio version tomorrow morning. Hope to be in by 8 and out by 11.

Bye

Fred

Last edited:
Good luck on the cardioversion, Fred. My brother had one - it is still working after nearly 2 yrs. Nice to see you. Look forward to visiting w/you Sunday night. God bless

We can have a snack at my house next, I will make sweet and sour chicken stir fry! Yup yup, and NEXT sunday, I will make t-bones for all! I have turned into quite the cook! Enjoy yourselves, I have to go grcery shopping. With two kids...ugghhh! Oh well, I will live, and it'll be all good! Take it easy!
Joy

Steve

Steve

20+ years of eating low-fat foods. Why?.I have been a meat and potato lover for many years..I am age 62...and the doctor told me my arteries were clean..My valve was replaced due to an aneurysm....Now, I know I need to eat low-fat..because I feel so good and gobble down everything ...:p And have gained 20 lb. since surgery a year ago...:p :p Hope you are not too thin..you will lose after surgery..Like 15-20 lbs average....Bonnie

HEY FRED!!!!

HEY FRED!!!!

What you been up to? Cardioversion... now that?s gotta suck. Didn?t you have that done once while you were in Hawaii?

Steve, in the interest of saving our hardware, soft ware, hard drives, floppies, memory and what ever else may possibly be effected.... I?m serving Navajo tacos in Rain time... which makes it 5:00 chat time... Right? Use your imagination Billy... pretend it's 5 PM instead of 1 AM. :p

Joy, I soooooo remember shopping with my boys. They are now 19 & 22 and both still hate shopping. lol I had no mercy when we were shopping... they knew they better be on their very best behavior! Kinda funny thinking back on it... but certainly wasn't one of my favorite things to do at the time. I can?t wait to come to your house for stir fry! :)

Rain..Joy

Rain..Joy

Boy, does that bring back my favorite story of grocery shoppimg with my two. 21 months apart.The oldest, who was about 3 would reach out for everything. Got home one day and there was the LARGEST can of black pepper ever made.:D Needless to say, had black pepper for a year.:D :D Bonnie

Latest posts

Back