Finding an old recipe -- *easy rolls*?!! by Ann

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eva

Miracle Believer
Supporting Member
Greetings,

I have been away for a while and it seems I have forgotten how to search!!

I know I tried a long time ago a recipe for making Rolls, but I cannot find it anymore. How can I search for things older than a year ago?!

If anyone can find it or has the recipe, please re-post. I loved those rolls and they were so easy to make.

I need to make them now as I need to bake some sweet bread for the 40th day memorial service for my Father in Law. If it cannot be found and you have a recipe for sweet bread that is easy, please post it.

Thanks.

Is this what your looking for Eva?

COMPANY ROLLS/BISCUITS

COOKING TIME: 20 Minutes

2 CUPS WARM WATER
1 PKG YEAST
1/4 C SUGAR
3/4 C OIL OR MARGARINE
1 EGG BEATEN
4 C SELF RISING FLOUR

Dissolve yeast in warm water. Add remaining ingredients. Grease muffin tins (I use spray) Fill each muffin section about half full with batter. Bake 425 for 20 minutes

NOTE: Dough keeps well. Can be put in fridge and used as needed. This is my favorite roll recipe (no waiting for rolls to rise) They are so good and easy to make. Can also be frozen after baking and reheated or stored in fridge and heated 10-12 seconds in microwave.

Eva, I'm not really a search savvy. Heck I can't even remember HOW I found it, but I'm glad I found it for you.
P.S.
I think I started with Ann's user name

I think this recipe belongs to Wise. Unless I read the original thread wrong, I believe Ann was asking Wise to re-post the recipe.

In any case I hope that you printed it off Eva.

I think this recipe belongs to Wise. Unless I read the original thread wrong, I believe Ann was asking Wise to re-post the recipe.

In any case I hope that you printed it off Eva.

It was Ann's recipe, but she posted that she was away from home and needed Wise to find it and repost it for her. Before Wise could find it, Ross came up with it.

The power of suggestion! I made these for dinner tonight (albeit gluten free). Thanks for reminding me Eva and Freddie.

Latest posts

Back