Quantcast

Finding an old recipe -- *easy rolls*?!! by Ann

Help Support ValveReplacement.org:

Eva

Miracle Believer
VR.org Supporter
Greetings,

I have been away for a while and it seems I have forgotten how to search!!

I know I tried a long time ago a recipe for making Rolls, but I cannot find it anymore. How can I search for things older than a year ago?!

If anyone can find it or has the recipe, please re-post. I loved those rolls and they were so easy to make.

I need to make them now as I need to bake some sweet bread for the 40th day memorial service for my Father in Law. If it cannot be found and you have a recipe for sweet bread that is easy, please post it.

Thanks.

Freddie

VR.org Supporter
Is this what your looking for Eva?

COMPANY ROLLS/BISCUITS

COOKING TIME: 20 Minutes

2 CUPS WARM WATER
1 PKG YEAST
1/4 C SUGAR
3/4 C OIL OR MARGARINE
1 EGG BEATEN
4 C SELF RISING FLOUR

Dissolve yeast in warm water. Add remaining ingredients. Grease muffin tins (I use spray) Fill each muffin section about half full with batter. Bake 425 for 20 minutes

NOTE: Dough keeps well. Can be put in fridge and used as needed. This is my favorite roll recipe (no waiting for rolls to rise) They are so good and easy to make. Can also be frozen after baking and reheated or stored in fridge and heated 10-12 seconds in microwave.

Freddie

VR.org Supporter
Eva, I'm not really a search savvy. Heck I can't even remember HOW I found it, but I'm glad I found it for you.
P.S.
I think I started with Ann's user name

Duffey

Me and Granbon
VR.org Supporter
Eva, I've tried Ann's recipe for rolls too, and they are delicious. Now if we could only get Ann back, we'd be sitting pretty!:smile2:

Bina

Premium Level User
It's great to see our "girls" back together again.....we missed you, Eva.
Is Nelson sitting in for Ann or for Norma? ;)

Freddie

VR.org Supporter
I think this recipe belongs to Wise. Unless I read the original thread wrong, I believe Ann was asking Wise to re-post the recipe.

In any case I hope that you printed it off Eva.

Duffey

Me and Granbon
VR.org Supporter
I think this recipe belongs to Wise. Unless I read the original thread wrong, I believe Ann was asking Wise to re-post the recipe.

In any case I hope that you printed it off Eva.
It was Ann's recipe, but she posted that she was away from home and needed Wise to find it and repost it for her. Before Wise could find it, Ross came up with it.

Wise

The power of suggestion! I made these for dinner tonight (albeit gluten free). Thanks for reminding me Eva and Freddie.

Eva

Miracle Believer
VR.org Supporter
Yes...they are easy and delicious! I printed the recipe and added it to my cookbook, and saved it on my computer too!:D

Eva

Miracle Believer
VR.org Supporter