Favorite quote(s)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Hurt me with the truth, BUT never comfort me with a lie!" - unknown

We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival. - Winston Churchill

This may be crossing the line, so I will ask for forgiveness instead of permission

Confucius say...man that go to bed with itchy but wake up with stinky finger - LOL

I like this passage from Psalms - "Create in me a clean heart O God, and renew a right spirit within me." - Psalm 51

va.66

that's a great quote, va66. Question, do you live in VA off of Rt. 66? The reason that I ask is because I live in Herndon, not far from 66.

another one on the lighter side..."the next time that I want your opinion, I will give it to you."- unknown :D

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey

Favorite quote

Favorite quote

This one was said recently said by my oldest daughter . . .

"Every heart patient I've ever spoken to says Open Heart Surgery is so easy they slept through it!"

Gotta love your family!

“There are 8 million dead people who are still registered to vote. As a matter of fact, they're the group that's most passionate about Mitt Romney.” –Conan O'Brien

“China's vice president was in Los Angeles today. When he got off the plane, he apologized for his problem with the language. Apparently, his interpreter doesn't speak Spanish.” –Jay Leno

“Mitt Romney is sinking in the polls. That is the magic of a Donald Trump endorsement right there.” –David Letterman

“The band Megadeth has endorsed Rick Santorum. I think I'm going to wait and see who Metallica likes.” –David Letterman

“Candidates must have a slogan. Ron Paul's slogan is ‘Fear the Poligrip.’" –David Letterman

“Kim Jong Il would have been 70 years old today if he hadn't died a couple of months ago. But don't worry. Osama bin Laden threw him a surprise party in hell.” –David Letterman

"Iran and its nukes. They’ve got the rods all ready to go into the reactor. They’re waiting on the installer. He’s supposed to come out Friday between 10 and 2." –David Letterman"

Back