Fast surgery or what?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't think that's so wonderful. While procedures have been improved through the years, patients should be watched after having an organ removed for at least a minimum number of hours. IMO......... Did she have general anesthesia?

Hope she does fine.

Well, I'm scheduled to have my gallbladder out in the next couple of weeks. Even though that seems really quick, it is encouraging to me. Hope she is fine.

Well, I'm scheduled to have my gallbladder out in the next couple of weeks. Even though that seems really quick, it is encouraging to me. Hope she is fine.

She's doing good. :smile2:I am willing to bet that you will have similar success; maybe a little longer stay . . . . five or six hours . . . .:thumbup:

Back in the mid-seventies I had mine removed, they also took my appendix out due to an unwritten rule back then. I was in the hospital eight full days even though I had absolutely no problem. That was twice as long as my AVR.
About ten years ago our middle daughter needed hers removed(family tradition I guess).
They took her in to surgery at 2:30 and at 5:30 she walked out and we took her home.
I could not beleive it.
But that just shows how far we have come.
Rich

Back