Facebook is flippin' addicting!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debster913

Hi, all--
I finally, after months of prodding from my friends, joined Facebook. I was warned, and find it true, that it is addicting! However, I've reconnected with several old friends, which is nice, and we can keep up with each other!

Is anyone here on VR also on Facebook?

Yes - several of us are. PM me your name and I'll "request your friendship" and recommend the others :D

Is anyone here on VR also on Facebook?

No, but my sister has suggested I sign up. Though, when I reminded her how many groups/boards of which I am a member, she hesitated a bit...he he.

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...W Grill meal = 02/28/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"You really don't remember" ... Laura Branigan ... 'Gloria'

I'm also addicted to facebook, I love it, connected with long lost friends it was soooo nice, did you know that valvereplacement had a group on there?

I agree very addictive, i got banned off it my hubby wont let me go on it:mad:

I'm there..and love it.. I stopped blogging and just check out FB now..
add me ;-)

Re- Facebook

Re- Facebook

It's a great site I have caught up with friends from junior school - over 40 years ago !!
I'm also a member of the VR facebook site.
Best Wishes
Wendy

VERY VERY ADDICTIVE !!! :D :D :D

How do you join this site? Is this for all ages?

Yes, it is, Glenda.
Just type in www.facebook.com in your address bar, and it will walk you through how to get registered. If you allow it (and I did) it will look up email addresses in your address book and automatically let your contacts know you've set up an account.
Looking forward to seeing you!:)

Add Ole Harrybaby....LOL

Add Ole Harrybaby....LOL

My email that I use for Facebook is: [email protected], I know it says PARKAY....that's because I have just a weee bit too much skin...LOL Anyway, Ole Harrybaby would love to network with yall. :D:D:D

What's the difference in it and this forum or e-mails?

What I like is it seems more immediate and you get to know more about the people you keep in contact with.
My best friend from high school joined FB a few weeks ago, and even though we write and talk on the phone, since she joined we've kept in closer touch.

I signed up because a particular group of friends use it. I don't think I quite get it though. I'm on MySpace too. Did that to explore music. I just asked to join the VR.com group on FB, so I'll probably see some of you there:). Brian

I'm on. ghon eckley look me up send me a message that you're from here. I like the IM part. I'm on it all the time. It be nice to talk to you guys.

Latest posts

Back