excessive yawning

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting topic, I yawn a lot and I didn't noticed it until someone told me. Not sure if my AR is really this severe or if Im just not sleeping enough. When I first got my diagnosis, I couldn't sleep at all from anxiety. Now my anxiety is better my my sleeping pattern is kinda changed, I would wake up 3 am everyday! :( 
This is an old thread, wonder how's everyone doing now. Best wishes to everyone. 

And some of us just bore ourselves, hence the yawning.

I yawned more than I thought was normal before surgery. After surgery, for a while, I didn't yawn as much. Now I do again. I think maybe my post-op "improvement" was due to all the naps I was taking. Now I'm back to my usual schedule. I get enough sleep, but still I occasionally yawn. Seems to be more often while in the car. At work, not so much. Can't figure it out. . . yawn.

epstns;n872564 said:
Can't figure it out. . . yawn.

in many primates what appears to be a yawn can be a social gesture to show dominance ... perhaps you're just showing those around you who's boss?

pellicle;n872566 said:
in many primates what appears to be a yawn can be a social gesture to show dominance ... perhaps you're just showing those around you who's boss?

In my car, I AM master of the universe! (At least, until the car with the flashing blue lights comes along. . .)

ZechariahLi;n872768 said:
I have been liking comments ever since pellicle taught me the "like" buttonÂ*

did you like any of mine? I received no notifications that you had (as a way of saying you didn't answer my question)

pellicle;n872769 said:
did you like any of mine? I received no notifications that you had (as a way of saying you didn't answer my question)

Which thread did that quote came from?? :S I rmb it's from from this thread. Pellicle you really work hard in this forum! :D 

This is interesting. I always called myself a-symptomatic but I have had a decrease in yawning since my surgery and definitely feel less tired (and I was already the most energetic person most people know - eek!).

Back