Evening all

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turkey Hunter

Wow, I am having a hard time getting used to this new forum.
I like it but have not spent the time to learn enough about it.

Anyway just wanted to post and tell everyone Happy Fourth of July !!!!!

I am feeling and doing great. Just extreamly busy with work and building the house and all.
Cindy and I are looking forward to Nashville.

God Bless all,

Ben

Hi Ben,

Glad to hear things are going so well! Hope the house is doing as well... lol... I know what a pain building a home can be!

Cristi and I are really looking forward to seeing you both when you come into town. Tomorrow, July 4th is our 17th anniversary. IT is one day I'll never forget, and we always get it off,(from work that is), and celebrate with ..er.....fireworks!

Happy 4th,

Rob

Last edited:
Building house!

Building house!

Good luck with the house...we did that exactly 10 years ago this month we broke ground for our house. Finally moved in the Saturday before Thanksgiving! It was for the most part a good experience...I just had problems with the drywallers...three weeks it took them and held EVERYTHING else up, but hey, I didn't want to jump in and do it for them. I am glad we had a trailer out here to supervise the work. I think it would have been more trouble to do it from afar.

Anyway the place is great and maybe someday we will REALLY get it done...it looks good, but we know what is left to do and now we need to start again on things like painting! It never ends does it ? And I am not a Martha Stewart...I would much rather be working out in the barn or fields.

Good luck and enjoy along the way!

Hi Ben

So happy to hear from you and that all is well. Greatly looking forward to meeting you and Cindy in Nashville.

Good luck with the house! Just purchased some land and will be building in the next 2 years. That is if we are still here, thus the wait. You know how that goes.

Best wishes,
Gina

Back