Entering my terrible twos (2s)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lionheart

Today was my second valversary so I'm entering my terrible twos. From what I can tell they may not be that bad. The new valve is working great, I have good energy, and no odd feelings or symptoms. In fact, I really don't sense anything is different than normal.

Some day I would like to document on this site my thinking on why I chose a tissue valve at my age (52), but not now becasue to express it well seems like a lot of work and there's other more fun stuff to do.

For example, Spring is just around the corner and I look forward to melting snow and warm, robin filled days. Thanks everyone for being here. Many of you helped me 2.2 years ago before my surgery when I was at the steep part of the learning curve.

Bless you all,
John

Congrats to you John. The terrible 2's aren't so terrible, it's a time of looking forward.
May you have many more valversary's.

Cheers!

Happy 2nd valversary to you John! Wishing you many more years of great health. Just a thought...Instead of entering the terrible two's, why not enter the 'terrific twos'. :)

Changing it to the TERRIFIC TWOS!

Changing it to the TERRIFIC TWOS!

Thanks for your well wishes everyone (Ottawagal I'm following your advice). I had my cardio check up yesterday and he said that my blood work was great, my echo was great, and that I could wean myself off Atenolol! I had called this thread "the Terrible twos" as a joke, but in reality my valve is working wonderfully and I really only think about it when I come here to share experiences; otherwise, my heart is quietly and properly working trouble free. YeeHA!

Much of my well being is due to your guys and gals-Thanks.
John

Back