Entered into the 50's club.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolinemc

Well, this week on Thursday, was my 50th BD and now officially in the 50's club. I feel real good about reaching this milestone in my life. Had to bypass surgeries and a type 2 diabetic and still living. So I must be doing something right. And so I have reported you all. my friends, past and present to share in my joy of turning 50. Yeah!:coolhank:

And when my wife (who is quite a bit younger than I) asked me "Was it this bad for you when you turned 50?" I could only reply "Frankly, my dear, I can't remember."

Enjoy your 50's. That's the part of life when we can still enjoy things, while no longer worrying about how others see us when we do them.

Sorry it took me so long to get back, busy at work and will be weed season soon. That I work for Neighborhood Preservation should tell you all something. I work on the phones most of the day, getting yelled at or screamed at, or not underdstanding the letter they have recieved about the not taking care of their property. Can get trying at times, others are so sweet and understanding of what my department is trying to do. I feel for the elderly, trying to keep a home they can longer afford to keep up, sone with lazy adult children not caring for their parents. They can sometimes talk to me in tears in not knowing what to do. That is not the hard part, the slum landlords are. The laziest people on earth.

I am making adjustments during this year, taking the time to figure out what I need to do during this year. It is hard to give up old habits as we do go older. I never want to pile my things up and become a hoarder, I like having a safe place to live in. Yes, I have some cleaning out to do, clothes mainly. And changing my clothing style, shoes, attitude. I will do fine. But Mr. Arthitis has been knocking at my door, bad knees and bothering my knuckles on right hand. Am on anti-flamatory, so hard to tell about swelling, but the irratating pain. UGGGH!

You all take care, had my say for now. Hugs for everyone today. :)

Latest posts

Back